I wanted to do a separate post about all of our fun adventures at the beach. The beach itself wasn't super nice, but we were just a short distance away from white sand and crystal clear water. It was so beautiful!
One morning, we took a boat to this tiny place called "White Sand Island." The only thing on the island was this pagoda. And a few little places to sit in the shade. The black rocks were really pretty and it was nice to put our feet in the water for a few minutes while we waited for the boat to come back and get us :)
I did lots of motorcycle riding on this trip. I'm not sure why, but I really love riding on motorcycles! We took a little tour of the beach, and it was amazing just riding up the coast and seeing the sights.
We also spent a morning traveling to another little island that had about 100 little bamboos houses on it. The people there were so sweet, and we enjoyed just exploring the island.
At one point, we ended up on the opposite side of the island from the village. There was a deserted beach that we could have just spent all day at if we had wanted.
We decided to try and walk around the island....and the island turned out to be bigger than we expected. At every turn, I would think, the boats are just around the corner.....and there would be more beach. About halfway through I started thinking about Lost and the smoke monster and all that.
But then we found our way back to the village, and just followed instructions back to the boats. It was a fun little adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment