I think it’s about
time for a Mayah update!
I’m talking about a climbs-over-the-back-of-the-couch-all-day-long, loves-to-bite-because-it’s-so-funny-even-though-she-knows-she-will-get-in-trouble, screams-like-she’s-on-a-roller-coaster-every-time-we-drive-down-the-hill-to-our-garage kind of a mess. Physically, she is a tough little girl. If she cries, I know she must be really hurt. But she has a tender soul. If she gets a mean look from someone, she will get really upset!
These pictures were
all taken on Abigail’s birthday.
She wanted to do a photo shoot with every single one of her babies. I love that her smile includes squeezing her eyes shut as tight as she can.
I am pretty sure her
greatest goal in life is to do the opposite of what we ask her to do. She is a rebel. But she will also come to me after she
has disobeyed and ASK for a spanking.
She is a mystery to me.
She talks up a
storm. At Christmas time she LOVED
talking about “baby Jesus.” Now
every book we read about Jesus, she points out “baby Jesus.” Abigail loves to point out, “Mayah,
that’s not baby Jesus. It’s just
Jesus. Look, he has a beard!” Mayah’s favorite sentence these last
few weeks: “Baby Jesus die on
cross to get our sins.”
We love our Mayah
Joy!
What an adorable girl!
ReplyDelete