Ok, she's actually been one for a couple of months now. But I wanted to share some pictures from her 1st birthday party. We invited our friends to celebrate Abby's birthday with her. Before the guests arrived, Abby loved playing with her birthday balloons!
Sitting on her princess throne, opening presents from all of her friends
Abby was not too sure what to do with her birthday cupcake. At first, she tried to give it back! She was a little concerned about the icing. After Nick removed the icing for her, she dove right in!

These days, it seems Abby is learning new things every day. She loves eating fried rice! She will eat anything if you put it in fried rice. She loves playing ball and looking at books. Her favorite toy is my cell phone--she opens it up and says "Wei!" (That is how you answer the phone in Chinese.) She loves giving kisses and hugs. She is such a joy!

Wow! You are right she is such a cute baby. I am excitd to see the joy she is bringing to you. I am so glad to have found your blog. I really enjoy reading about your lives and learning how to be of better help to you while I am lifting you to our Father. Thank you! Alan S.-MSBC
ReplyDelete