We had a great Easter Sunday! In the morning we joined some local brothers and sisters in their Sunday morning service. It was our first time to go as a family, and I hope our children weren't too much of a distraction! Abigail sat and colored, and Mayah only babbled a few times, but we still had a few people trying to hold our children or ask us about them during the service. I did like the fact that I could understand the majority of the message, and I was encouraged by what was shared.
The girls were excited to have Easter presents from grandparents! Abigail got some adorable new sunglasses that just happen to look pretty cute on Mayah too!
And they also got some matching Easter dresses that made them look like they really are twins. (People ask us all the time if the girls are twins. They don't usually notice the fact that one is big and one is small.) Anyway, I think sisters who wear matching clothes are just adorable.
Here are some family pictures!
We met with our American friends for dinner, an Easter egg hunt, and P&W. We had a nice time singing together and encouraging each other. It was a nice ending to a busy week!
Like.
ReplyDelete