November 18, 2011

Morning at the Museum

A friend from church has a pass to the LH Children's Museum, so we met them a few weeks ago for a play date.  Abigail had a blast!  Children's museums are great!  Where else can you play dress up, go grocery shopping, play the piano, drive a bus, and ride a merry-go-round, all in the course of an hour!


Living overseas, we ride the bus a lot.  Here in the States, Abigail is always asking me if we can ride the bus, and she points out all buses she sees.  She definitely liked "driving" this bus at the museum.  I would ask her where she was driving, and she always answers, "Hong Kong!"


Abigail LOVES grocery shopping.  She loved pretending to buy all of her groceries.



I could not tear her away from this car.  Literally, when it was time to go I had to drag her kicking and screaming away from this car.  Going to the museum is lots of fun.  Leaving the museum, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment