About a week ago, a little carnival set up across the street from where we live. Every night, we can hear the festivities and we can see the rides from our 6th floor apartment. Yesterday was Halloween, and unlike previous years we didn't have any fun plans. So we decided to go over to the carnival and see if it was as fun as it looked.
We had so much fun! There were three rides, a bouncy house and some games. Abigail and I rode all of the rides and she loved all of them. My favorite was the swings. I thought Abigail might be scared of it, but she loved "flying" around in the swing!
I have a theory that all of the rides that come to our town are the old used ones from better amusement parks around the world. I really do question the safety of these rides. But I really love those swings! So I was willing to take my chances. I left the girls with Nick to go ride it, and he asked, "Wait, aren't you going to take Abigail?" I quickly thought about the safety of the ride, and decided it was probably ok. I figured if Nick wasn't worried, then I probably shouldn't be either. Thankfully we are all still alive and in one piece :)
Riding the merry-go-round
We provided much entertainment for our neighbors as we tried to get a family picture. This was the best one we could get, even though Mayah is kind of falling out of the picture.
We didn't dress up or bob for apples, but this Halloween turned out to be pretty fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment